About the job
- Understand customer needs and requirements and translate them into world class products exceeding the customer expectations.
- Be creative when developing and maintaining various cross-platform products (web apps, mobile apps, web).
- Drive the development of bintel’s front-end architecture.
- Refine and develop existing working methods, together with others in the development team.
- Increase quality in delivery by developing test strategies.
- Work in project teams with developers, customer success, sales and service. Collaborate with product owners.
- Previous experience in developing data oriented frontend applications.
- A soft spot for (great) UX
- Git experience – we know, we know, but we had to include it…
- Experience writing accessible and semantic markup
- A track record of writing clear and testable code
- Skilled in organizing and planning your work
- Focus on solving customer business problems with great products
- Ability to analyse and organize data and feedback coming from customer, service & support team
- Experience from the waste management industry is a plus
- You speak and write fluently English and Swedish and have the ability to accurately communicate verbal and written technical information.
Apply now to;