Senior Embedded Engineer
We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and rather experienced Embedded Engineer, who will lead the development of our state of the art IoT products for collection of waste based on customer demand. To be successful in the role you already have experience in all parts of the development process from specification to implementation and test. The challenges are many; energy efficiency, sensor technology, wireless communication and measurement technologies, to name a few.
About the job
As a senior embedded engineer at bintel, you will take the embedded lead in a small development team, as well as do design and code work yourself. You will have extensive responsibility for every stage of the product life cycle and become a key player in developing the next generation products. You will prototype, design, implement, test, and deliver highly robust and efficient solutions for our current and future products, together with a highly motivated device-team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop clean, testable and maintainable C and C++ code within ongoing projects
- Develop and maintain continuous build systems
- Define and document architecture for software and systems
- Collaborate with electronics and cloud developers to provide outstanding user experience
- Work with feature growth, maintenance and bug fixing of the existing product range
We expect you to be an organized team player who helps wherever necessary, inspires whenever times get tough and acts instead of waiting. With responsibility also comes accountability, and we expect you to take ownership of your deliverables.
You are a curious, self-motivated and highly communicative person who is eager to learn and is not fearing an environment with very few formal procedures and limits.
You have an analytical mindset, are detail- and data oriented with a passion for problem-solving. You are experienced working with embedded product development, with a profound understanding of some or several of the fields listed below.
- ARM Cortex-M class micro controllers
- Real time operating systems
- Control theory
- LoRaWan and NBIoT
- Experience from development with Linux, Python, Git and Jenkins.
You are an experienced developer that likes to take responsibility for planning your own work and easily communicates with others both within and outside the team.
Moreover, you have:
- MSc or similar degree in a relevant area such as electronics, computer science mechatronics or similar
- Extensive industrial experience of embedded systems development
- Experience with standard tools for development of embedded ARM systems
- Experience with continuous integration and testing
- Excellent skills in C and modern C++
- Apart from Swedish also fluent in English, spoken and written
- Proven ability to design and build products with aggressive timelines.
Apply now to;