UX/UI Product Designer
We are looking for an UX/UI Product Designer to join our ‘cloud services’ team. You have a long-term perspective; you design for the future and understand how it fits in with our ecosystem of digital and physical services. You are expected to use your in-depth understanding of customer behaviour and product performance to identify and evaluate current pain points and new future opportunities. A key skill set for this role is to be able to, by the use of outstanding design, change the way people think and act as our mission is to improve the circularity of materials. Imagine that!
As a UX/UI Product Designer you will conceptualize, design, develop and maintain our digital products. We are in a scale up phase of the company and work in small crossfuntional teams, meaning that you will interact with customers, sales, customer success, product owner, frontend peers as well as backend engineers on a daily basis. Our team works with clear mission statements and well defined scopes and accountability. That being said, we often change priorities quickly and a flexible mindset and willingness to develop your skill set beyond the obvious will be invaluable traits for anyone who joins us.
About the job
Being a scale-up company there is a great ability for you to create your role and future as our team will grow over the next coming years. Although we expect you to have the main responsibility for at least the following:
- Validate customer needs and behaviours to shape the product strategy together with our system architect.
- In close collaboration with our product team and subject matter experts, innovate and create value for our customers and our business.
- Own the customer journey and propose ways to continuously improve it.
- Mentor, guide and coach product teams and the organisation to improve UX maturity by having a user centred approach to software development and product management within bintel.
- Create both high and low fidelity prototypes and co-create and test digital products and services together with customers.
- Drive the development of bintel’s UX/UI and front-end architecture.
- Refine and develop existing working methods, together with others in the development team.
- Increase quality in delivery by developing test strategies.
You are a self-motivated driver that is passionate about delivering world-class customer experience. You are not fearing a start-up environment with very few formal procedures and limits, rather the opposite, you are embracing the challenge in getting them in place. Right now we are looking for a colleague who has above entry level experience, meaning that you will need to have worked as a UX/UI Product Designer for a minimum of a couple of years before joining us. We value people who are eager to learn and regardless if you’ve worked as a consultant or at a product company, you are the kind of person who realises that in order to build user interfaces and products that are loved by users, you need to stay ahead of the curve and try new things.
Beyond the obvious we would like to see evidence of the following when reviewing your profile;
- At least 2 years professional experience working as a UX/UI Designer
- University degree within a design, creative or human behaviour related field
- Demonstrated abilities to drive discussions, workshops and have critical thinking to meet design goals
- Previous experience in developing data oriented frontend applications.
- Demonstrated experience co-creating and testing products with customers.
- Experienced validating hypotheses from multiple angles by designing and running experiments.
- Ability to analyse and organize data and feedback coming from customer, service & support team
- Git experience – we know, we know, but we had to include it…
- Skilled in organizing and planning your work
- You speak and write fluently English and Swedish and have the ability to accurately communicate verbal and written technical information.
Apply now to;